Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I have said all along that this has been a huge game of Possum in order to obscure what we believed in the PFS. The endless delays and the reasons why the waste was not included does not add up to the an accurate BFS that we expected. At best this document proves base line profits on a short term mine life and that in itself drove away most of if not all of the speculators away.

I know I'm not the only one who thinks along the same lines here. As well the ambiguous nature of the study has alone driven many a retail share holder away.

There is out there a true value for Shaft Creek and it certainly is not reflected in the BFS. My belief has always been that EE, DM and ES want TCK to walk while keeping the whole ball of wax. Not revealing all the cards on the table is perhaps a clue for all of us.

Who knows what is going to happen. Decision to Back in, Decision to buy out, Decision to walk....who the frig knows....I just hope that the tree will eventually stop shaking and buyers begin to magically appear in a few days or weeks or months or quarters or God forbid a year or two.

Keep the faith that others see what we do.

New Message
Please login to post a reply