Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

For this election, you have to vote for the party and not the leader.

If I still lived in BC (moved to Alberta last year), I would have voted Liberal. I strongly believed that the Liberal party should have chosen a different leader, but it looks like their loyalty has/is paying off.

Alberta is watching this election pretty closely, a lot riding on it with the pipeline. I hope this vote of confidence for Christy Clark will actually help her step away from the ugly shadow of Gordon Campbell and that she will be able to provide a positive future for BC.

I do not understand why the NDP chose Adrian Dix as their leader considering his sketchy past. No Adrian, your young age at the time does not excuse your behaviour.

I'm kind of hoping Christy Clark loses her riding to give her a strong reality/wake up call.

To a strong mining future for BC! Good luck all. Waiting patiently for some time now, with no expectations for anything to happen this week... next week or next month for CUU, but I hope for the best.

New Message
Please login to post a reply