Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I guess my thinking all along is that someone knows a lot more than me about the real value of this company. I think that two years ago we caught a glimpse into what the intrinsic value of this company is, and Stifel was willing to bet that, even in the range of $2.69, this company was still a good value. I realize this is rather soft speculation, but most of the opinions on this board - as educated and knowledgeable as some are - are best guesses of what a reasonable buyout price would be.

I would be happy with, and would expect that a buyout would be somewhere around what we saw this stock jump to 2 years ago for no apparent reason. I suspect, as many have alluded to, that there was a potential deal on the board at that time. I think we're worth at least that if not a bit more. I don't think your thoughts are bashing or inconceivable, but I'd be disappointed, dissatisfied and surprised if a deal is made for that price. Some will have made a nice profit at $1.50, but some would still be under water, are hoping and expecting more.
I'd like to think that I'm being completely objective, but know that part of my expectations are swayed by what I've payed and how long I've waited for this to come to a positive end.

New Message
Please login to post a reply