Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Golfyeti,

You are right about CF holding title but I don't agree with other things like : or whatever new BFS review deadline was negotiated.

Deadlines can not be negotiated, it's all stated in the agreement when the clock gets triggered, review deadlines, and so on.

As I understand here, you think that all this delay is because a tax-efficient buyout is in the works?

We all know that transferring Liard shares could create massive tax bills and they want to avoid it, the reason I mentioned them is because I was just stating some of the details from the agreement that should happen after delivery of BFS.

Tax-efficient buyout was also available within 120 days or even on the first day of January, what is the difference? Believe me, tax is not the reason for delays, it's the BFS and the final price.

New Message
Please login to post a reply