Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It's because you like positive comments only.

I appreciate any comments that has logic behind it and not just opinion guessing.

I can say CUU is a HUGE DISTRICT! We have 100 billion pounds of copper waiting to be discovered! Stock will hit $10!

How can CUU becomes 10 times the size? So this obvious pumping won't work on me.

Same goes on critiquing. I replied that I don't understand what you mean. I said that before I go foxyroller-hunting on you is so I can fully understand how you're looking into CUU situation right now. Below is one of the comment that I don't understand what you mean?

If we go back, I am sure the FS was done in September. Remember when Elmer was saying how they are getting ready for the liquidity event? When they found out about FS not being positive on both 4 and 8% they hired Jim Gray to see if he could do something about it. By the way, did anybody see his signature on the FS document?

Where did you read this that FS not being positive?

http://www.copperfoxmetals.com/s/NewsReleases.asp?ReportID=563341&_Type=News-Releases&_Title=Copper-Fox-Announces-a-Positive-Feasibility-Study-on-the-Schaft-Creek-Depos...

NR - December 21, 2012. Positive Feasibility. Look further down. Base case at 10% is 25 million NPV. Still positive. Plus Jim Gray was retained back in March of 2012.

You didn't see his signature is because Tetra Tech was preparing the FS. They were contracted to do it, and they were the ppl to sign it.

See link below. March 19, 2012 NR.

Copper Fox senior management has had a series of high level meetings with senior representatives of Tetra Tech to review in detail all aspects of the Feasibility Study with particular emphasis on completion of the Mine Plan. Copper Fox has retained Jim Gray of Moose Mountain Technical Services (MMTS) as its Company Representative to work in-house with Tetra Tech's mining team. Mr. Gray and the MMTS team have a considerable amount of experience in the planning and optimizing of large open pit projects over the past 30 years, including a number of projects in North Western BC, also the detailed mine plan for the Schaft Creek Preliminary Feasibility Study completed in September 2008, was performed by his group.

http://www.copperfoxmetals.com/s/NewsReleases.asp?ReportID=513337&_Title=Copper-Fox-Updates-Activities-on-the-Schaft-Creek-Copper-Gold-Molybdenum-Si...

They have always been interested, but I think we would be better off if they were not. Right now we need their offer or walk away, just to be interested for years is not enough for me.

I understand your fustration. I'm in the same boat as you are. They have their ways of doing business we have ours. As shareholders, we can do nothing but let the players play their game and let them talk. I hope somebody like Vette/Chappy would go work at Teck or at Copper Fox and let them wheel and deal right away.

If it's not enough for you, I can't help you much but advise you that life doesn't revolve around CUU.

-You can sell and forget about it.

-You sell you lose, you move on.

-Don't want to sell because you're in the red? Keep the stock. Forget about it. Stop checking for news everyday or go on any forums. Just imagine that CUU is your lottery ticket and you'll go back to it in 5 years. Disconnect from the boards where "pumpers" and "bashers" go back and forth.

-Lots of money tied up and don't want to sell? Very expensive lesson. I'm learning that myself. I'm fortunate that I can bear the loss without facing too much pain. Definitely pain but not as much.

Basically, everyone need to take a deep breath and relax. They are still in discussion at least they aren't like CCY where nothing is going on there.

I personally hope we clear this deal soon. So many good companies to buy. Ivanplats etc...

New Message
Please login to post a reply