Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

There has to be a reason that we didn't get the Liard shares transferred right away on delivering the positive feasiiblity.

My own words are haunting me! Actually I think there is a reason and it has more to do with commonsense and convenience than any issue over bankability. After all this time it seems clear that Teck is going to do something with Schaft Creek. I don't think there is any longer a question of whether the thing was delivered or whether it was acceptable.

I'm not picking on anyone in particular but it seems silly to continually harp on the matter of whether it was delivered or whether the 120 days even began, etc. They are obviously in discussion with Teck and the discussions have to be serious. It seems foolish to refuse to contemplate what might be happening now past that point.

I (currently) think that they have been working on a definitive JV. Firestarter said something the other day about how they are at the "how to get this done stage" and that lawyers are at meetings now working out the details. It feels like a JV to me.

Beyond that I think we have so many options. Both those defined in the option agreement and possibly others. We don't know what is going on with our Area of Inclusion properties, or Teck's either for that matter--can't forget that they are bringing claims to the bargaining table.

New Message
Please login to post a reply