Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

While we are on the insider investment subject, here is what has me wondering a bit. All these insider buys and PPs that Vette talks about are two sided. First of all they show a positive feeling for the stock as even insiders are willing to jump in.

On the other side it shows some very poor investment desisions by those we trust to increase shareholder value. Now before some jump all over me, just think of it for a minute. They purshased at $1.00 and above and we are currently trading at .59 cents. Any way you look at it, it was very poor investment desisions. I understand that its all unrealised gains or losses until you actually sell, but it was still a very poor investment.

The scary part is that if they poorly invest their very own money, what will they do with ours.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply