Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

To all that read this board daily, please enjoy today. Go out and do some fireworks, be outside relaxing and enjoying family. Monday is a nice day off to celebrate the birth of Canada, and this beautiful low-risk mining country lol.

Happy Canada's Day!!!!!

Side note, I was doing some DD on other mining companies, and when I go to their websites all have announced:

1) AGM meetings

2) updates on company activity and objectives

3) Drilling initiatives and plans

It is imperative Copper Fox do the same and release this information as we are no different or privileged than any other mining/development company on the venture. CUU has an obligation to relay these specific news releases. So why did we not make public of the above actions/news? The fact that CUU has not announced and communicated the above 3 relevant and necessary news releases tells me we will not be around in the near future to implement and utilize the above developments IMO. Makes me sad as I believe the long-term approach would have gained us increased leverage and a better price point for our exit strategy IMO. Hopefully we get fair value as those permits and drilling enhancements would have been a nice value-add to the company. Hopefully they factored that into the take-out price.

Happy Canada's Day!!!!! :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply