Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Aren't those Stock options the same ones that were extended in Jan 2013? Shareholders need to approve the extension at a AGM.

If an AGM were held now, I wonder how motivated shareholders woud be to extend these options. These options were supposed to be incentives and rewards for work done well (and on time?). That may sway CUU to hold the AGM after some sort of liquidity event announcement which would put shareholders into a better mood.

It was CUU's delays that used up the first calendar period for these options. Those delays used up some of my 'options' too...

January 16, 2013
Copper Fox Announces Extension Of Expiry Date Of Certain Stock Options

Vancouver, British Columbia -- January 16, 2013 -- Copper Fox Metals Inc. ("Copper Fox" or the "Company") (TSX-Venture: CUU) announces that the Board of Directors of the Company has authorized, subject to TSX Venture Exchange approval, an amendment to 1,000,000 incentive stock options (the "Options") granted to officers of the Company to extend the expiry date of the Options to January 11, 2014. The Options were subject to a Trading Blackout imposed by the Company for a significant period of time pending the preparation and completion of the Company's Positive Feasibility Study of the Shaft Creek deposit, and were set to expire in accordance with the terms of the Company's stock option plan following the release of the results of the Company's Positive Feasibility Study. As a result, the Board of Directors of the Company has determined it advisable to extend the expiry date of the Options to January 11, 2014. All other terms of the Options, including the exercise price, remain the same.

Pursuant to the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange, the amendment to the term of the Options must be approved by disinterested shareholders of the Company at the next annual general meeting of the Company. The Options may not be exercised until disinterested shareholder approval is obtained.

New Message
Please login to post a reply