Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Another "Good" bit of news. Teck (the operator of the new JV) is responisble for cost overruns over 15%.

Pg 15 of the JV agreement:

9.4 Overruns. The Operator shall endeavour to complete each Program within

budget but will be entitled to a Cost overrun of 15%. Any Cost overruns in

excess of the aforesaid 15%, save and except for those in connection with Costs

required to preserve the environment or save life, limb and property, shall be for

the sole account of the Operator. If the Operator anticipates that Costs to

complete any approved Work will exceed those budgeted, including any

contingency amounts, it will give Notice to the Management Committee and if the

Management Committee (with any Party who does not contribute to any part of

the applicable Program not being entitled to vote) does not approve an increase

in the Costs budgeted for that Work, the Operator may terminate any approved

Work upon the funds budgeted therefor having been exhausted. Notwithstanding

the foregoing, if the Operator is Teck and Teck is solely responsible for, or is

required to contribute Copper Fox’s portion of, the Costs associated with a

Program, whether pursuant to §4.2(a)(i), §10.4 or §14.3, the Operator shall not

be required to seek Management Committee approval.

New Message
Please login to post a reply