Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Drills will be turning in a matter of days. How long does it take to drill 10,000 metres?Then the cores will go to the lab for testing. I'd guess it takes 2-4 weeks at least until they have a result. Then the results will be used to update our resource estimate.

Well Teck is operating this program. I would think they tend to get the triple A service from their contractors and I don't think labs are that busy.

Many companies in BC this season annouced drilling and have been receiving regular results very very rapidly.

I won't go as far as the updated resource estimate. We already proved nearly 2 Billion tonnes on the West side of the same chargeabilities.

We need to prove that the other side (East) is mineralized just as good or better. That's all the market needs to know or more importantly Teck and the other majors.

I think that will start the fire. Anticipation will already begin when they annouced that they've started drilling (just like the CXO fan club waiting for the next holes). Diffrence is we have a very good idea what's coming out of those cores, no crossed fingers for us.

While this is happening, CUU should be in meetings with all summer explaning ''new'' situation and story.

Remember those that have approached CUU , Koreans, Indians, Chinese.... They'll probably want a nice update now that the Teck situation is cleared up . That was teh only thing holding this back.

So the plan should be: Open up the East (just to proveth egigantic size and potential) while updating the majors ASAP.

New Message
Please login to post a reply