Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Speculation but it does make sense. I can't imagine Teck letting CUU sell to anyone not acceptable to Teck which is contrary to something, vette, you suggested earlier ("Remember those that have approached CUU , Koreans, Indians, Chinese.... They'll probably want a nice update now that the Teck situation is cleared up. That was the only thing holding this back."). Not trying to trip you up;

That's why I said one could be an Inside Job (Teck partners) and the other is an Outside job (those who approach CUU)

I tend to think Teck has a partner and that a production decision will come fast (after drilling). Why ?

Because CUU would not have accepted waiting to long for that extra $20 million.

Just like CUU claiming all the land and buying Arizona, port and bc hydro. (all happened in advance of this event)

So know it's all about drilling the East and goodnight.

Of course CUU can get contacted by a mysterious ''Outsider'' who hates Argentina or Mongolia and is willing to do anything to just lock in that 25% ''Highlland Valley No 2''.

New Message
Please login to post a reply