Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I've seen more people posting - that I've never seen a single post from before - in the past few days, than I can remember whose only reason for posting seems to be to inform the rest of us that they're dumping their shares.

I'll be the first to admit, that if I'd been able to see the future, I would have done things differently with this stock. That being said, I still believe in the project, and think that the drill results will speak for themselves. I think there's very little chance that we won't see something at least comparable, if not better the results we've already seen. I hope they will be even better. In any case, I can't see a scenario going forward where this wouldn't add value to the company.

So, my question is, why would someone who is no longer interested in this stock and claims to have owned it for years, post a message just to let us know that they're getting out? Would your time not be better spent researching other opportunities, if you're really being forthright about your intentions?

I'm interested in discussion on this board about technical aspects of the drilling, timelines, and other good information. I couldn't give a hairy rat's ass if someone decides they want to dump their shares (unless your name is Ernesto or another insider).

I'm sticking in this because I believe we have a very real opportunity to make money here. I believe in the expertise and knowledge of many of the other longs on this board. I'm also stubborn, and believe that in the stock market, patience goes a long way. Too many people get fed up too quickly and don't have the stomach to wait out these long scenarios, but I think those of us who do will be smiling in the end. I think there's a strong possibility that once the drill results are in, if they're positive, there will be further negotiations and we will see our reward. I hope I'm right.

New Message
Please login to post a reply