Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"You won't believe the numbers"

Hey guys, I don't mean any disrespect to anyone here but what can you really believe here on a bullboard with anonymous posters? I had many talks with Elmer personally and I have never heard him hype this project with these type of statements. In fact it would be extremely unprofessional for him to do this in his capacity as CEO.

While being very positive his comments to me were always based on factual information and not wild extrapolation of facts. He did tell me that he thought SC was part of a larger district which is proving out to be the case but never did he project his own wild interpretation of facts. Lastly, he also cautioned me against what I read on bullboards such as these.

Take these bullboards as interesting and informative but don't base all your DD just from reading things posted here anonymously. My 2 cents.

New Message
Please login to post a reply