Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

But the questions you are asking are irrelevant to my post.

This is what I posted:
"Have you even seen the FS? Arizona? Management changes? LOL"

And this is what you posted:
"So you would prefer to have all the full staff still there ? To do what? our part of the deal is done for teck. Ewong please answer how having all the staff still at the office would help us at this point."

I never said having a full staff would be better or worse in the first place. I was simply pointing out that the structure of management has changed in response to someone who was claiming that the company is identical to 2011. It is your own incorrect assumption and faulty interpretation that what I said somehow suggests that I would prefer having a full staff there...

And I understand that its frustrating having to hold onto a stock and see no improvement (I did that with CUU for a lonnggg time), but please refrain from the personal attacks. Part of the reason I continue to use this board as a resource is because of the intelligent conversations and insight that people have to offer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply