Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Like many others, I believe that management has done a poor job of informing its minority shareholders. I think that the AGM may be the only opportunity for shareholders to obtain "on the record" information, for quite some time.

If any of you are going to the AGM, it would be great if you could question (cross examine?) management about specifics. It is pretty easy to sidestep a question that is based on vague information (Question from shareholder - "Hey Elmer. I heard on the bullboard that you said that we "wouldn't believe the numbers". What did you mean by that?" Answer from Elmer - "I never said that.")

They can deny rumors or secondhand information about what they said at some given time, but they can't deny specifics in writing or specifics which were recorded.

So, for the benefit of anybody going to the meeting, anyone who wants to prepare their cross examination, can any of you come up with some specific questions with references to management's previous information?

If so, please share with those who are going to the meeting.

New Message
Please login to post a reply