Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

In hindsight it is very easy to lay blame etc. If Teck had not backed in, you would be truly on the ledge with a share price drop from .53 to who knows where but I guess less than .20. We would then be looking at years to get this moving if ever. There is nobody better to develop this, what other major is in BC with the history Teck has?

Am I happy with the past. No, we should have hired a real CEO. Elmer is a COO at best, he's boots on the ground blue collar. I have no idea what Mike ever did.

People here got totally brainwashed by the pumping and drank the kool-aid, in particular by one individual who has disappeared.

We currently are in the best position we could be in the current market. We have the only BC major in a JV who is spending on their dime. All ducks are in a row and de-risked as much as possible. If you think Teck would sign an agreement that forced them to build a mine in 4 years, really?

It's painful to watch, but you will regret selling. It is what it is, I don't imagine the money you have invested was needed to keep food on the table or the lights on. If so, you have a gambling problem.

You are insane if you think this should have been sold before the market tanked.

I still think we're looking at 6 -12 months. But, an offer could come tomorrow.

For those who are continually upset, stop coming here.

It's fall, time for huntin...food it still on the table.

New Message
Please login to post a reply