Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

While some long time holders may have left, some have simply remained silent.

It doesn't necessarily mean the vacaters were the smart ones.

The smart investors know the virtue of patience and don't lose sight of the reason they became investors here.

Many long time investors and posters (and smart investors) are still here.

There is not much to say (that hasn't been said) or do but wait ... its always been that way with this stock ... and many others.

Some can't handle the waiting, and the waning share price. I get it. It's tempting to give up and often it's easier.

Thats part of the investment psychology. Some are simply more patient than others.

The dropping share price is not a CUU phenomena. And taking your money from here at a great loss is a crap shoot in this market if you think you are going to make it all back somewhere else.

For sure some disappointment at how this is playing out has kept many silent ... but they are still here.

That deflating feeling doesn't promote much enthusiasm to speak up.

And honestly, I've said it before, the smart investors don't slam the management, the stock price, the negotiation etc., in a public discussion of their holdings.

It's so counterproductive and makes those invested fearful, (and tempted to leave) and those not invested stay away. Anyone considering an investment here is going to come across this board in the course of research.

I'm not happy either. No one could possibly be happy with the way things have played out since 2.70. We are in a down cycle. The cycle that took us from 5 cents to 2.74 will come again, but who knows when it will happen, or how far it will take our share price.

In any event, those who hold the longest, and endure the most pain, will win.

Its the macro picture that has the resource market down. I believe the worst is over or pretty close.

As for the share price, well, there will be a point where all those out there waiting and watching, and those of us who are holding will see another opportunity in Copper Fox.

When the point comes where people see an attractive entry, the climb will come, and it may not be slow.

We've seen this stock take big leaps many times.

When the market changes, the leaps will be sustained.

I added in the 60's after the dividend, in the 50's, and hope to buy in the 40's.

It hurts like hell right now, but i for one will be toughing this out until the end.

I have more shares now than ever.

Leaving now would simply cost too much. And when its gone, its gone.

I came here to make money and i laid down a pretty big downpayment 4 years ago.

I won't entertain throwing it all away before drill results, Tecks one chance to make a fair offer, a market up cycle, and a potential bidding war for this property are all on the horizon.

New Message
Please login to post a reply