Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Sent an email to him.

He replied after an hour or two.

He said

about the drilling and the infered"The 2013 exploration was primarily directed at exploring the eastern extent of the chargeability signature on the Paramount zone which would; if successful have a very significant impact on expanding the resources in the Schaft Creek deposit. The objective is to see how big this deposit is at this time. Infill drilling (upgrading inferred resources) would be completed at a later time if required) "

about the clay alteration zones"the clay alteration zones are indicative of an environment that is related to the development of porphyry copper deposits. The existence of these alteration zones along strike of the Schaft Creek deposit indicated additional target for exploration within the Schaft Creek project. This can also be used as an indicator of district mineral potential)"

about the Mike and Discovery zones"(the 2012 work at the Discovery zone indicated in three drill holes a large mineralized body of copper-gold-molybdenum-silver that shows a good correlation to the chargeability signature, very encouraging. The location of the mineralization in the Discovery zone is similar to that in the Paramount zone where the mineralization outcrops below the overburden in the west and is gradually covered by overlying volcanic as you go upslope to the east toward Mount LaCasse. The chargeability signature on the Mike zone was not tested in the 2012 drilling due to loss of hole in bad/broken ground conditions) "

about results from which area he awaits with greater anxiety"the drill holes on the Paramount Zone"

about phase 2 drilling"Any phase of additional work is based on the most recent results, if the results of phase I are as expected, then the Phase II activity would be dictated by these results. It is my expectation that there should be a Phase II, however let’s wait of the Phase I results before we make that decision.Positive results of phase I would be very encouraging and very helpful as to determining a realistic value for the Schaft Creek project) "

New Message
Please login to post a reply