Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Wow, I'm frustrated. Tck cripples junior stock with a choke hold

Royals - you read my mind. All I can do is laugh now at the share price with the daily volume. Such few shares being traded having such an effect on the SP is a joke.

The one positive spin I have is that EE is losing over $2,000,000 for every penny this thing drops. At these levels we know FOR SURE he is feeling the pain with us.

Maybe it is a good thing we are at this level......it will light a fire under management to get off their butt and do something.

Without the massive insider buying at these levels it begs the question why??? IMHO the writing is on the wall. Teck will not want to wait around wasting time when there is a fully functional power line that is active in 2014. Get this mine built and operational so when the metals prices to rebound they will already be producing. Many people forget that the smart companies spend money on infrastructure when the commodities are down then reap the rewards when the prices go up.

Have a great weekend and here's to hoping EE picks a fair number. His opportunity cost having his money tied up here must be getting to him!

New Message
Please login to post a reply