Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thank you Orcinus for that note! This is a very interesting development in my opinion but yet no one here is discussing the relevance of this news.

Here is a article related to the rejection of Taseko's mine:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/taseko-new-prosperity-mine-at-fish-lake-rejected-again-1.2553002

"The New Prosperity gold and copper mine project near Fish Lake has been rejected once again by the federal Ministry of Environment, in the latest of a long back-and-forth between Taseko Mines Ltd. and the Canadian government"

"Minister of Environment, Leona Agluqqak, has concluded the controversial project — which has been rejected once before — is likely to cause irreversible environmental damage. In a statement, the ministry said the project will not proceed"

I wonder, is that the same person who I got into contact with to discuss the Schaft Creek project? YES.

This is so crucial to Copper Fox because this single lady will determine if Schaft Creek mine should receive their EAC! Based off my communications with her (The Minister of the Environment) she will approve the permits of our mine. I engaged with Ms. Leona Agluqqak and I gathered that she knew a great deal about the Schaft Creek development and recognizes this BC project as a "strategic asset" for the Canadian economy.

Ms. Leona Agluqqak is a person who is very vital/critical to the advancement and progession of the Schaft Creek mine. She alone will decide the fate of Copper Fox Metals! She is a very powerful and influential individual that has a direct connection to our intrinsic value! It is essential to develop a strong relationship with the Minister to show the Federal governemnt that we are "good corporate citizens" and that we are a "net benefit" to the economy and the environment.

Taseko Resources was doomed from the very beginning and by their own hand as they failed to keep a strong relationship with their direct stakeholders (the First Nations group in the area affected by the mine development). This company did not demonstrate a sound argument to obtain their permits needed to advance their project and turn the asset into a producing mine! Anytime you invest your capital into a resource development company....make sure they have good relationships with the stakeholders!

In connection to Schaft Creek, I am 100% sure we will receive our EAC and Schaft Creek will become a large producing mine based off all the logical evidence!

Some reasons why we (Copper Fox/Teck) will gain permitting approval from the government for the Schaft Creek project are:

1) Very strong First Nation support and no rejections in relation to environmental harm

2) The Tahltan Nation people beyond a reasonable doubt are a pro-mining group that promotes mine development if it is done in a friendly, environmentally way. Proof:

http://aptn.ca/news/2012/06/08/politics-not-only-arena-with-indigenous-women-leading/

http://aptn.ca/news/2012/03/07/different-worlds-inside-and-outside-toronto-mining-conference/

(By the way, I am in talks with President of the Tahltan Council: Annita McPhee and she is reviewing my questions and will submit her answers to me within a few days)

3) The Red Chris Mine has received their permits: This mine is right beside Schaft Creek mine (geological location) and if they got their EAC from the Environment Minister, we will too. The Red Chris mine is very similar to Schaft Creek in nature and size.

Also to note

BNN news (channel 57): at 12:45pm the CEO of Taseko will speak publicly about the announcement they received from the government.

I will post that interview here once it is made available to publish for those that do not see it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply