Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I know this because I made the decision several years ago to invest heavily in junior mining companies - particularly those with an interest in copper. I've seen all of those companies, and most in the sector sink to fractions of their price in that time. Even when comparing charts of these companies they look sadly similar.

I kick myself for some of the decisions I've made, but CUU, and the other companies I've invested in still have promising projects. I see where we're at now as frustrating and difficult to look at on a regular basis, but it's really not a unique story. The junior exchange as a whole has been ground down to about a quarter of what it was a few years ago. There is still little interest in acquisition and development. The junior market has lagged behind the larger markets. I've been at this long enough to know though, that if you've done your homework and hang in long enough, eventually things will likely turn around. Even with a sale in the next year, will it all be worth it? I'm not sure, and worry that I likely won't be satisfied with my return given the fact my average cost is well north of $1 and I got in about 3 years ago. That being said, if I hang in there I think I'll get out with a profit, and don't see many others with a lot more potential than this one. Like many others, I'm in too deep now to bother selling and can only wait for this to play out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply