Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Interesting development! Copper Fox taking legal action...

The headnote on this reply is that Copper Fox is taking legal action.

It is not clear who Teresa M. Tomcha represents. If it is Elmer or some other individual, then that is ok. However, as a shareholder I am not convinced that Copper Fox should be pursuing legal action. That is in spite of my view that some people have gone overboard with a few of their assertions. To me, colourful or extreme assertions are not important. I do not know about others, but I can filter out those who make outlandish claims. Those claims do not affect me and I do not think that they have material impact upon the market.

If there is a court case, it should be directed to defamation of character and it should be the sensitive person defamed who foots the bill. The only justification for the corporation being the sensitive entity is the grounds that the comments have damaged the corporation. I think that will be more difficult to prove.

Mind you, the claim could be that both the individual and the corporation have been defamed. If that is the case, I think the individual should be paying their fair share of the cost. And, I still think that it will be difficult to prove that the corporation (i.e. shareholders) have been damaged. It is for that reason that I do not want the corporation to be involved.

If the corporation is taking this action, I think there should have been a prior(or simultaneous) news release. Given that there has been no news release, I conclude that the action taken has been by an individual. I hope that is the case.

If the corporation is involved, this should be an item for discussion at the annual meeting.

Others may disagree. This is my personal opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply