Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: So much for those who say CUU always sells off on news....not so

I was provided a half azzed unexplained answer by David McDonald who couldn't get into any detail about it. I took it to mean if Teck said no mine, the Laird partners would band together and force them to.

There is nothing in the JV contract about the Laird partners being able to force Teck to build a mine or any other requirement for them to proceed. That was clear.

=========================

Regarding the Liard partners banding together - how would that work if Teck is the majority shareholder? That doesn't sound like a viable option to me, anyways.

I understand that there is no timelines or anything about the Liard either in the JV. I am not as conversant in it as many others here - so chime in if there is anything there...

Foxy, an earlier quarterly report to shareholders from Teck said Fort Hills was first priority, followed by QB2 and Relincho I think... I don't eat, sleep and live this stuff. I don't remember much more than a sentence or 2 mention of us and at the end of the list. If I'm wrong - please correct me - I don't profess to be an expert on this... I can't provide you dates or anything. I welcome you to point out anywhere where Teck has said different. They just had their Quarterly Update recently - what did itsay there?

Look at Teck's copper section of the website:

http://teck.com/copper

I couldn't find mention of us anywhere on it (didn't spend too much time searching, but to me you can see clearly what their public stance is). They spent only 1 million on Schaft Creek this year (correct if I'm wrong), hardly a big commitment or an indication of priority in my books.

Am I saying there couldn't be some behind the scenes conspiracy going on? No. Who knows? We have such little information... everything is speculation. I just said Teck's official stance on is is down the line, and Foxy - the above is what I based MY conclusion on.

Anyone is entitled to any opinion, and I'm not trying to change your position.

It may sound preverse, but I still hold all my shares as I can't bear to lock in my loss. Stupid? Probably... But here I sit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply