Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"So are you saying the ceo is so blind that the ninety mil he put out was like....wasted and so far behind (a year) that he didn't know it?

Give me a break here... He doesn't have "his own people" and they didn't complete anything and never have.

Name me one thing and I will go away and if you prove me wrong then I will never post here again. I'm not some basher. I'm a really dumb shareholder that actually thought the crap I was being told was true. It was garbage and so far, the eighteen cent price might be the perfect example."

I have stated how you were wrong about something about eight times now, but you never listen.Well the study being done by Tetra Tech was not 90 million, most of that cost would be the actual drilling, which is a completly different company from Tetra Tech, so don't mash those together. I don't know the actualy cost to produce the FS study by Tetra Tech, but i know its not 90 million, and is FAR from it. I also already explained two simple things which should have been the large majority of the delay. Tetra Tech could easily have not advised Elmer accordingly on the man shortate delay, or thought they could handle it. The pit slope problem could have appeared in the last two weeks before the deadline as far as we know.

I did not say he was blind, but if Elmer asks for an update to Tetra Tech on the FS and they tell him that everything is looking good and on schedule, why is he not to believe this professional company who does these studies for other people in the industry also? He sure does have his own people, that would be the people employed under him and working for CUU. What I meant by that is CUU themself are not producing the FS study, Tetra Tech was.

They have surely completed many things, off the top of my head something as simple as any news release would be something Elmer and his people completed.

So you can pick which thing i just corrected you on, but as for not posting here was never anything I was getting at or am saying, but it is getting annoying having to correct you on the exact same issue week after week.

I wouldn't even bother to correct you, but I feel obligated as I don't think anyone should be reading this false information.

New Message
Please login to post a reply