Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It's too bad to see us flat on a day where most other juniors and commodities are up. Would have been nice to see us continue with the momentum from last week. I think there must have been some material information leaked from the meeting - likely to some people not affiliated with the company. Maybe that sounds crazy - I guess we'll see when the news release comes out. It smells to me of someone being privy to information and told, "you may want to pick up a few shares now. There's some news coming out and you could make some money"

I only think this because we had unusual volume and the timing seems a bit too convenient. I don't think we were seeing any institutional buying - the volume wasn't there and I didn't see any major buying from one institution.

New Message
Please login to post a reply