Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: News: Copper Fox Announces Mineral Mountain Copper Project in Arizona

This is an old guys version of my impressions.

Mineral Mountain has been staked and claimed ,the cost is about 25k a year to hold. It brings out the explorer geologist in Elmer, he thinks this is a good project and it was fun to listen to. The upside would be to find a player to be involved and keep a percentage. To me it’s office expenses in this environment.

The meeting with Teck was 2 weeks ago and Teck has some stuff to work out. Teck is in a difficult position at a sub 5$ share price and it may be unlikely they would make any real announcement on SC let alone commit more money right now for anything. (ya and I got a bunch of Tck calls for 2017)

The upside is the SC information should be available in a few months to make a accurate assessment of the value of SC and the shopping program could begin. Yes we have heard that before but my feeling of the conference was the overwhelming doom and gloom just under the surface as all the big players are having trouble. Of course this could change very quickly if any turnaround is somewhat confirmed. But do you sell at fire sale prices or hold?

Van Dyke is worth about 120m and interest could come in at 50m to start, so if that was to happen maybe it could move the share price. Again firesale prices. I’m a SC guy.

It may be unlikely Teck will announce the project eventhough it would only cost them 50m per year for the first 2 years to complete the already permitted road. ER takes about 1 ½ years but would mean committing to the project.

We are still in the queue for Hydro the terms have gotten better.

It was good to talk (or listen) to Elmer, one gets the feeling he is trying hard for the share holders in a very difficult and fluid environment. He is very coherent and does not duck questions.

To me if copper rebounds we still got a winner if not it is just more of the same.

New Message
Please login to post a reply