Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

There will NOT be consolidation and we have NOT been shelved and the dilution that did occur was to increase our ownership of Carmax ( Eaglehead) don't let the fear mongers take hold. There is a lot misinformation spewing from the boards this last week. Things are progressing as they should work has been done and now concluding this mine is going to cost 3.5 Billion they are going to get this right the first time this Will be a very profitable mine for Teck and partners. IMHO

====================

So as long as there is a reason (for example, increasing ownership of Carmax) dillution is OK?

Don't you think they will always find a reason? Or there won't be more reasons coming?

After stating NO dillution ever, shortly after the cautionary notes said it may happen, a few weeks later it did.

You really think because they said NO consolidation too it can't happen?

After all this I think that is a bit naive, don't you think?

We have been shelved, this project in not proceeding full steam ahead. Its painfully obvious. Why do you think most here are not happy about the NR and Tecks webcast?

Because its obvious if you set aside you pre-conceptions and look at it for what it is.

Read and listen. 700k for the year - that's it. Not a priority - care and maintenance for use at a future date. Unfortunate, but reality IMHO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply