Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It's really sad to see all these great posters go. I guess if we would'nt have been there to hang out and share whatever piece of positively spined information we could gather, a lot of us would have sold a long time ago. The good feeling we desperately found on these board perversly kept us captive of our ''bad investment''. So in that sense it might be better for everyone that board activity dries up so we have to rely only on official information.

Looking back at the factual NR only, taken apart from all the rumors or infos given over the phone by whoever, nobody could argue that we have been purposely misleaded IMO. Shame on us.

Must be quite a shock for foxy to accept that the people who sold are not Chinese invadors MM bashers but real people with families and lives.

I'm still holding several hundred thousand shares until I'm even or broke.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply