Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hi, Everyone:

I haven't been on here in ages. I was a bit sad to hear a good number of the core posters on here moved on. I am still invested, haven't sold a share, and am waiting for the market to turn around so we sell Schaft and get our money back!

That all said, I got a very small glimmer of hope watching the early stirrings for copper over the past couple of weeks. It was great to see it go up to $2.60. Nice! But then I starting thinking if this is a time when America is going to do some serious infrastructure improvement, etc., I thought that this must bode very well for limited copper sources and the potential for an upswing in demand where new and up and coming mines would be sought after.

So I started looking at the CUU corporate presentation -- again. I started scratching my head on how to put a value on Schaft or the whole CUU portfolio of assets. Then there are all the pluses, geopolitically stable, hydro, close to the Port of Stewart, and yes even the Liard shares (which the JV gained a greater percentage of this year).

So as I sit in my doghouse (Your Nadir, I haven't had to replace my roof yet but I'm sure it's coming) how do we price ourselves as the market starts to show signs of life again. Would be happy to hear opinions or ideas in this regard.

Stockfriend

New Message
Please login to post a reply