Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hey, Anyone know why Exgen had 1.6 mil volume today?  Normally under 100 K.  I know this isnt the EXGen board, but no one is over there and I know some of you, like me, bought some on the hope and hype it was the next CUU - that DOK was to be Elmers 2nd Shaft Creek but this time with 100% ownership.  I was new to the game in 2011 and so not only did I buy into CUU at 2.48, but I got into Boxxer at .28 - Yikes!

If you know anything, please PM me or post over there - cheers!  

PS I got a new pool/question for the board...for those more recent investors, we've had a few pools about buyout price.  We've all failed misaerbaly on timing and price.  Ill make it easier, simply 2 options:

Over (After) / Under(Before).....Shaft Creek gets bought by Teck or Anyone Before or After my beloved Leafs lift Lord Stanley?

Got to pass the time someway (for both cases)...and yes, it is possible it might be another 50 yrs for either

Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply