Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I read a lot of messages bashing Elmers work and as a shareholder of Copper Fox myself since 2010, I can't really say I'm very happy looking at the current share price. But I do realise its mostly because of the commodity cycle going south since 2011. Thats why I always try to keep the big picture in mind. So lets take a step back here and lets look at the reason why I/ we bought CUU in the first place and if things have changed:

-We have a billonaire backing up our company with extremely deep pockets, he is in so deep, he will most likely not let our company go banckrupt, he has not sold any shares and has tens of millions already invested. I am also pretty sure he is a little underwater just like the rest of us.

-We have a CEO who is fully invested himself in this company. Mind you, you might find him uncapable, which I personally don't, but it just doesnt make any sense that he would not go for the best possible outcome or drag to get more salary for instance, because its his OWN money is in the company. At least he is putting his money where his mouth is. So lengthy talks to shareholders, not being in the best interest of CUU, he IS a shareholder and he is going to lose a lot of money if this project doensnt work.

-Teck bought our 75% because they believed in this project. It doenst make any sense to just buy a part of a company and then let it go to waste. How would you even be able to sell that to Teck shareholders? Even now they are still spending money on us. If we were written off by now in 2017, they simply would not spend more money on us and they would try to sell their part to another buyer. The joint venture has recommended CUU to complete the current value of the Shaft Creek deposit otherwise how on earth can there be a profound buy-out bid? What would the buy-out be based on, the figures of 2012? The only thing I am annoyed about is that its taking so bloody long, thats my only irritation and the inevitable dilution which comes with that. 

-I do believe the accuiqisitions in the USA at the absolute low of the market were a good move. 

-We still have great fundamentals

I know its horrible looking at the share price, the demoralising first going to 18 cents and then going back to 14 cents. I can't believe how you could even sell at that low price personally. I believe we are going to get more than 14 cents in the end, so thats why I am not selling a single share and waiting it out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply