Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Just got out....honestly I was satisfied with what answers I got from Elmer.  As much as some don't like him on this board, and although I'm definitely not a fan of being told end of 2016, end of Q1, a few more weeks.....I appreciate that he wants to be thorough and do things right so that it can be sold without hiccups and for full value.  I also appreciate that he is personable and invites me to ask him questions and take phone calls.

As for the meeting I will maybe write more, but some answers...the PP delay is because of the Carmax NR.  Lots of interest including from the directors (incl. Elmer)

Ernesto was there again which is great to  again be affirmed of his commitment to us.

Elmer has had some interactions with BP re VD and it's a stones throw away with all the necessary facilities to process VD.  He's hoping to improve the NPV there which makes this copper dirt cheap to mine.

ill write more later, out with the kids

edit:  everything sounds great....except there is possible concern with BC gov...."we'll have to wait 6 mos to see if this is the NDP of the 90s or if they will work with mining" paraphrased 

New Message
Please login to post a reply