Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

For years I've been patiently waiting for CUU.  Most of my post history reflects that I was resigned to either succeeding with CUU or going down with the ship with some portion of the rest of you. 

Thankfully, a couple of weeks ago I sold it all and moved it into GGI... GGI seems like it is well positioned to keep running for a while (do your own due dilligence people - I'm not a professional investor so, no, I cannot share any wisdom beyond my own unqualifed opinions). 

If at the end of GGI's run, I can get all my CUU shares back and have some extra capital to work with... I'll be happy... the pessimist in me no longer believes that CUU won't still be 0.16 at the time.

Shamefully, I *still* believe in CUU.  My intent is to buy back in after I've ridden the GGI train for a while. 

I still feel like a CUU long.  In my heart I'm a CUU long.  But I think being a CUU Long is more like being "CUU Grey"... because my hair will be grey before it hits.  I believe in the quality of the deposit even if my faith in the management team is gone.

Anyways.  Hi everyone.  It's been a while.  Hope you're all doing well.  I still lurk - just nothing to post because there's not much to say.

Hayz

New Message
Please login to post a reply