Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Well once is a producing mine being expanded, so that seems vastly different to me. 

Couldn't seem to find easily the resource of QB2, but is it exactly the same size as SC? If not then how does a purchase for a % of it relate to SC at all if resource amount is vastly different. Maybe if those numbers were shown and we relate that to the value as well. 

Just seems like for this valuation to stand there should be some more information provided as what is given in the post is very baseless. Using a purchase of a resource to relate to another and noting nothing of the sizes of said resources. One can easily come up with an example of how this makes no sense. But maybe I am off base and QB2 is right around the same amount of resources, but again, maybe this should be stated in the post as then the valuation is backed by something and has some merrit.

I surely don't need to provide my own valuation and of course I would have to use the resource estimate numbers to make one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply