Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

My question to you youngmoney is if they (management) are expecting good results out of the desktop studies and this will lead into more interest in SC from others why did they not hold off on the PP until after the JV meeting?  Good results would translate into a higher sp and less dilution don't you think?  And before anyone bashes what I post here I've been a shareholder in CUU for 10 years and am tired of all the excuses/delays put out by this management.  Elmer has been less than forthright in anything he has communicated to shareholders in the past.  The only reason I'm hanging on now, despite management, is I do believe copper prices are heading up soon and that will be the catalyst that will bring in a buyer despite management's ability or lack of. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply