Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hi Willy, you've got company in the old age dept. there are more informed people with good minds on this board than any other I have encountered. I've been lurking and enjoying the great posts.

My current thinking is simplistic. I,ve long ago stopped thinking about what could have been done in the past, to improve the outcome, the cost of these shares in the past  is no longer important as we can't change it, so going forward I've accepted the current price as the value of the investment.

The last time I bought tck-b it cost $6 and the current price is about $30. a 5 bagger and profit of 400%. sounds like a good investment. for cuu to match it we need a price of.45 for a profit of .36 or 400%.

If cuu sells for $1.00 it will be a gain of .91 or slightly more than 1000%. if it took 5 years to reach that goal it is still 200% for each year, simple interest, from the current price. 

I have believed in the value of this deposit for a long time, why would I change now. everyone's predictiing higher metal prices in the forseable future and a lower Canadian dollar so the value here should be on an uptrend. with a 3-4 year timeline to build the road and mine and an increasing need for copper in the e.v. future it's unlikely,IMO, that this development will languish for many more years.

I have made sure my wife, who is younger, understands the value here and will hold out for the eventual payout even in the event of my going to the golf course in the sky.

with insiders paying .11 cents for the units I decided to-day to buy a lot more at .09.

Best of luck to all.....chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply