Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This board has been talking about valuations for SC since day one. The fact of the matter is SC is worth next to nothing if Teck is not willing to develope it or puts this on the shelf for another 10 years and it seems like that is what it is doing.  You can thank ES for the idiotic JV he negotiated with no time limits for a decision. This is one of the reasons I sold this dog and I'm glad I did. 

The reality is if Teck doesn't make a developement decision soon then CUU is faced with another round of massive dilution to keep the lights on and keep Elmer paid.  One must wonder if Ernesto is becoming tired of funding Elmer's retirement with nothing to show for it.  If that's the case then CUU will be forced to rollback this stock to attract funding from the market.  Judging by the lack of volume, the market is telling me nothing is happening behind the scenes.  Can you say more dilution? LOL  Telling it like it is.  No need for pumpers to respond.

New Message
Please login to post a reply