Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Thanks a ton CuuVenturer!  

I'm not really trying to time the top of the current gold cycle.  I agree that it appears like a multi-year run. 

Lower and lower interest rates are hugely bullish for gold, wait untill its zero or even negative in the US like it is in many parts of the world.   Gold will soar.  As will gold stocks.

There is so much money looking for a safe home that these oceans of cash are competing in a reverse auction of sorts to knock interest rates lower and lower.  Because stocks are riskier and appear expensive, and we're not that far past a horric market implosion in 2008/09, lots of scared money. It is an undeniable that we are in TINA (there is no alternative) environment.  And I keep hearing more and more often from advisors that people should have gold or gold stocks as insurance in their portfolios.  Some saying that everyone should have 5% or more. 

I have no doubt that golds stocks will be considerably higher in a year or two or five even.  The oppportunity that I contrast this against has multiples more upside potential.  Hopefully it pays off short term and I can come back to the gold train.

Hence my short term projection interest for gold.  The opportunity I am lookng at may only remain until a month or two out. 

My inclination right now, given the jarring drop in treasury yields this afternoon, that I anticipate an ongoing trend of negativity on the prospects for the economy and an abundance of tension and fear given impending pandemic.  That won't go away for several months.

Maybe T/A should be my go to crystal ball with such a short exit window.

Thanks again for the reading assignments.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply