Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

golfyeti: "It's all moot until Teck Resources plays fair ball and reveals to us the extremely material economic advancement results of their near-7 years of optimizations on the botched FS. "

MoneyKeevil, I would love to hear your thoughts on all the points I  made in my above statement.

1) "...until Teck plays fair ball" (with an operator-starved junior who exceeded their obligations)

2) "...extremely material..." (information being held back from SCJV and Copper Fox)

3) HUGE "...economc advancement results..."
(including the easy conversion of 171MT of waste not waste (xtra 20% mine-life), the optimization of the pit design,  the optimization of recovery rates, autonomy, the optimization of waste mgmt, the optimization of site access and concentrate transportation by rail, etc etc)

4) Does it really take 7 years to optimize an already Bankable Feasibility Study?

5) By the way, let me know if you think what Teck Resources is charging our account is a fair amount for the results they have delivered (ahem) to SCJV 6-years to date?   

New Message
Please login to post a reply