Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Youngmoney, thanks for the national post article. in your commentary you forgot to highlight the line, "The deal was priced at a WHOPPING 49% premium to the closing price last Friday." 

That information is as important, to me, as the parts you've highlighted. to be honest we have to excentuate the negatives as well as the positives, in an article, to arrive at a fair comparison.

Teck has complete control over what Elmer can release to the public, so how could we ever get the share price of Cuu up to the level where we could earn a " whopping 49% premium ". 

Please don't repeat the, price we recieve will be relative to the value of the deposit. I've been investing in the market for a very long time and I've never encountered a comapny getting a 1000% - 2000% premium to the closing price. 

If the ROFO is triggered are we then free of the terms of the JV, and allowed to promote the value of our 25%, and could that be the reason why Teck's report, that should have been finished long ago, has not been released.

I'm not trying to be negative but I don't wear rose coloured glasses either.  any enlightening info. would be appreciated......chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply