Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy.  LOL I guess some people will never accept the obvious even though it is staring at them right in front of their face. It kind of reminds me of a friend I knew who was stuck in an bad marriage.  Everybody saw it except her.  Everybody knew that the guy she married was a liar, cheat and drunk.  He would come home reeking of booze, was abusive to her and the kids, stayed out all hours of the night at bars and clubs.  Lied to her constantly and never kept a steady job.  But she kept defending him, made excuses for him despite his unchanging behaviour and called everybody a liar who told her otherwise.  Six years after she married him he left her for another woman and a stack of unpaid bills and debt.  Sad story.  Nice woman who deserved alot better but she didn't accept what was obvious to all and paid the price.  Lesson to all - don't get married to a stock.  Especially to one that treats its investors the way this guy treated this woman LOL.

New Message
Please login to post a reply