Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This is my thinking as well, MoneyK. Below are one-month charts for three copper plays that I have holdings in (CUU being the one where I've parked most of my funds -- for far more years than I anticipated). But all three stocks are performing similarly lately.

I remain hopeful that the Copper Fox catalysts will propel us into parabolic territory but, let's face it, this company has a long history of painful delays on delivering news, and the news hasn't always been what we've envisioned. In addition, Teck seems to have us by the short and curlies with Schaft Creek.

While I like the recent trend in trading, I think the macro picture has been the biggst influence. I'm not expecting to cash out real soon. Elmer Stewart and Don Lindsay, please prove me wrong! 

New Message
Please login to post a reply