Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

We are all hopefully adults here.  I personally do not think that an emotional poo-poo word here or there is cause for removing a post that may or may not have some useful information, opinions, etc.  How many of us are truly offended when we hear a bit of profanity?  If we are to have posts removed for profanity perhaps the keepers of the castle should inform us of just which blue words are offensive.  Does this rule also apply to cursing in a foreign language?  I hope not since I can do that in many languages.  I will check this out on the Agoracom Forum Leaders board.  I know that this discussion should perhaps be moved to the off-topic section but enquiring minds want to know. Back to business.  I have also seen this stock move rapidly up and down many times without a real explanation over the eons I have held it.  Hopefully, the amazing and well-deserved upward and onward action will once more continue once our much more skeptical sisters and brothers have sold and gone elsewhere.  

Have a great day and above all stay safe.

Doc

New Message
Please login to post a reply