Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I agree farmer, these are their own timelines AND it's not like the common shareholder has a track record of success that folllows these delays.  In our past we have had delays before with underwhelming updates to follow.  
Trust me, I'm bullish on copper fox and what we own....I'm all in, but the lack of communication and results have frustrated me for 10 yrs.  I'm counting on this PEA being the turning point with a monetization (cuu objective circa 2014) following shortly after or hopefully alongside its publication.  If this drags on like the bfs did and we get underwhelming news following (like bfs) cuu management will absolutely have failed.  With the properties we own in a copper bull market again, delays and optimization = failure.  I hope beyond hope that this will not be the case, my money is backing cuu management right now and has been for 10 yrs....please don't let me down!

New Message
Please login to post a reply