Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

If you go back on my postings from 2010 to now (not so much the last 5 years- too much pumping going on) you'll see me noting many times that my investment in this venture came strictly because of assets and potential...........with a HUGE caveat that the CEO is a geologist but a BRUTAL marketer of his company.......they should have been able to park their ego years ago and recognize their weakness and should have hired the appropriate firm to help......wait for it.......PROMOTE this!! The danger is now becoming clearly evident that the world's economy is on shaky ground and the 2008 economic collapse may look like a 'speedbump" compared to what may be just around the corner. The company's attitude to "slow roll" and allowing Teck to direct the narrative has been akin to "bringing a knofe to a gun fight"......... 

New Message
Please login to post a reply