Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Teck Resources hikes QB2 COVID-19 capital budget by as much as $500M

Agree Koala.

Heres my proposition Copper Fox.

Sell whatever we have now for fair value based on EBITDA and add options, similar to what Teck did with the QB2 minority interest.

Examples

• Teck to pay a premium to CF based on the incremental EBITDA generated above the current EBITDA for the first 5 years of production.

With the above, Teck would pay a fair price now based on copper at e.g. $3.50 US and we could still have options if copper goes parabolic or Teck is able to improve SC significantly in the next years.  Win-win in my opinion and it would stop the waiting/stalling games.

Improving the construction timeline or mine life is good for NPV but becomes less relevant when using the EBITDA as the reference.

Teck shareholders dont care about NPV, they will value Teck based on the EBITDA and we should value out business the same way!

IMO.

MoneyK

New Message
Please login to post a reply