Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It would be nice to see copper at $6.80/pd but I think we take a lot of risks waiting for that day. Last night I watched Tucker Carlson on Fox news. He showed video clips of President Biden saying he was going to stop the Nordstream pipelines. Mr Carlson insinuated the USA blew up those gas pipelines and there will probably be consequences such as fibre optic cable disruptions.

I don't expect to come to this forum and read anything about Tucker Carlson. He accusing his own country of perpetrating sabotage while most of the rest of the world suspects Russia did it. Tucker is clearly in Putin's pocket. 

And I generally agree with the "get Schaft Creek sold part," but with practically everything in freefall on the markets these days, I don't want to settle for pennies on the dollar. I haven't waited 11 years just to see SC given away. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply