Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Appreciate your thoughts, as always, golf. On the subject of timing, there is the timing for SC which you have speculated about, and then there is the timing for the other properties in the pipeline. Working backwards with your assumptions, they would want to time the SC sale so that the proceeds can be used to advance the other properties and take advantage of the commodity prices/tax breaks, etc.

How long it would take to advance VD, EH, MM, SB varies as each are at different stages of development to advance to a stage gate where "fair value" can be unlocked for eac. This will take time. Promotion for each would also require time.

I would hope that numbers have been crunched and that the costs of waiting vs. the benefits gained from value adds have been weighed. I had hoped 2023 was our year due to the recommendations from the 2021 PEA. I fear we will be around for the results of the $17M 2023 program and not the metallurgical results expected in May/June. Sigh.

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply