Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

So what happens if VD can't be developed because CF has no money. A pp that further dilutes shareholder value? How many years to get VD to a state where it can be sold? Based on SC that could be 15-20 years. Based on the company's track record do you really think VD will be sold for anything close to $800 million. 

Selling VD now at a massive discount is the prudent thing to do to increase the sp; restore investor confidence; invest in a mine with much, much more potential and avoid further dilution. 

The only reason this board doesn't see this is because they couldn't care less about the minority shareholders. There is absolutely no incentive for them to do the right thing so long as ES fills EEs head with multi billion dollar valuations on unwanted projects. And to counter a suspected argument, if any of the projects were wanted, they would be sold by now. 20 years and no sale tells the tale

Call me a basher if you want it won't change the facts. At least I'm thinking of the shareholders not the fat cat board members.

New Message
Please login to post a reply